India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/05/13, 9:08 am

I have paid money to someone through netbanking but he is refusing to refund the money to me now and I don't have any agreement as a proof with can I file a case against him in court and what will be the result.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search