India  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/13, 5:10 am

I won Rs. 15000.00 from IBIBO company has deduct tds and deposit by using my pan, but do not paid to me. company pay to an other same as my name (Bank detail proved by me but company paid to other by Mistake/ fraud. what I do ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search