India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 1:53 am

40ft road is there beside our apartments and it is not dead end and it connects another road of the colony..We have a gate to enter the road. Of course, we have gates to other side also.Some people encroached the road and made permanent dwellings. We complained to the Municipal Corporation during and-after their settling-but in vain. Further they are using illegal power from lines. We brought it to the notice of Electricity board, but no action.In this context we request what action or legal action we should take to vacate those people from encroached Municipal road.Further they are creating nuisance day by day.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search