India  |  Civil Rights Law

1. I an Indian ship master Pmt. employee of Great Eastern shipping co. Ltd. in India under INSA-MUI agreement.

2. 20.9.2004 letter refused further employment to me.

3. Dec.2004 I filed suit in Bombay high court for declaring above letter as bad in law.

4. 10.3.2005 coy files affidavit submitting that my services are not terminated.I am neither paid wages nor posted on board their ship to date

5. 05.6.2006: Coy. issues me letter that my services stand terminated w.e.f 15.3.2004 and files affidavit in 2009 to this effect and also faces contempt of the court case.

6. My suit got expedited in the year of 2007, but hearing yet to start. Amount of claim in suit mounts to more then 15 crores now.

7. Am I entitled for my claim from the employer or my suit is infractuos/not maintainable?

8. Please confirm if any help can be provided from your side ? I am party in person, advocates won over by my opponents.