1. I an Indian ship master Pmt. employee of Great Eastern shipping co. Ltd. in India under INSA-MUI agreement.
2. 20.9.2004 letter refused further employment to me.
3. Dec.2004 I filed suit in Bombay high court for declaring above letter as bad in law.
4. 10.3.2005 coy files affidavit submitting that my services are not terminated.I am neither paid wages nor posted on board their ship to date
5. 05.6.2006: Coy. issues me letter that my services stand terminated w.e.f 15.3.2004 and files affidavit in 2009 to this effect and also faces contempt of the court case.
6. My suit got expedited in the year of 2007, but hearing yet to start. Amount of claim in suit mounts to more then 15 crores now.
7. Am I entitled for my claim from the employer or my suit is infractuos/not maintainable?
8. Please confirm if any help can be provided from your side ? I am party in person, advocates won over by my opponents.
2 Answers from Attorneys
Repeat query pertaining to the Mumbai High Court ... already answered ... any further reply will be provided only on payment.
contact me at email@example.com
Related Questions & Answers
Hello sir, I have some land near the river side.I am staying in gulf.My parents are... Asked 8/18/13, 8:00 am in India Civil Rights Law
Dear sir, lawguru is free online legal advice thats only i asked. now i am ready to... Asked 8/18/13, 7:00 am in India Civil Rights Law
How many hearings it will take for a civil case which is held in pondycherry munsif... Asked 8/18/13, 6:10 am in India Civil Rights Law
A civilcase in pondycherry munsif court.how to proceed for the fast judgement Asked 8/18/13, 6:03 am in India Civil Rights Law
My grand father donated a land for my father and his first wife. the both there is... Asked 8/18/13, 5:49 am in India Civil Rights Law