Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My birth date in school leaving certificate and in birth certificate are different. The birth date in birth certificate is real. I want to study abroad. How can I apply for passport? May I face any problem to get admission in university of abroad?

Asked on 9/29/13, 9:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should get the Date of Birth on your School Leaving Certificate (SLC) corrected by the School authorities asking them to issue you the amended SLC, and thereafter apply for a Passport.


Read more
Answered on 9/29/13, 10:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now