India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 11:24 pm

Dear Sir,

i file a Property Partition suit against my father on his self purchase property but in my suit i mention is Joint family Property and curt give Stay order on my father Property and after 5 date Goes my Father File a Application under order 7 rule 11. and he mention that his Self purchase Property . Please Guide me what i do because i file case in Joint family how get My Shear Because my father want to Sell out this property and all amount give to my Sister How Can I stop him ..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search