Legal Question in Construction Law in India

1. I deal with one of civil contractor for home Construction work in Chinnapoolampatti village near Peraiyur Taluk Madurai District,Tamilnadu.we deal in 7,15,000/- and we already paid 7,08,000/- during works.now he want more money for completed his work and he will not ready for further works.i estimated pending work by other civil engineer It will come around Rs.3,00,000/- pending work estimate.now my contractor stop all kind of works and want money.i really want some help immideatally.i have proof of paying money 7,00,000/-.

Thanks & regards,

U.Saravanan

9342823334

Madurai.

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

09.09.2013

Dear U Sarvanan,

You should get your Architect to certify the contractor's running bills to establish the actual extent of work done and pay the contractor. These days due to paucity of funds and liquidity crunch in the market, you should make timely payment to the contractor so that your work is not hampered.

Regards,

More Construction Law questions and answers in India

Construction Law Legal Forms