India  |  Construction Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/09/07, 8:10 am

Development agreement

A development agreement was made with a builder in 1998,and the builder promised to hand over the flats within 2 years or he would forfeit the deposit he gave. So far he has not completed the building and has sold out his share of flats. The agreement was that until the completion cert. is recd. no one would occupy. What action can be taken? Can the Arbitrator do something? If not can he be removed? How?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search