India  |  Construction Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/21/06, 8:18 pm

Problem in Constructing my House in My Land

I am working in abroad I have a land in chennai which is given by my father. I would like to construct a house in that land but my neigbours are creating a problem that I am accupying their land but I am constructing the house as per my patta measured area.

Please advise what to do.How government can help me since I am a NRI.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search