Legal Question in Construction Law in India

We have a plot of 168 sq.yards at Visakhapatnam (AP). Recently we decided to start construction of Residential house so we applied for permission from Municipal corporation. In that received plan permission papers it was mentioned that we have to leave some space like 1 mtr at right, left and back and more than 1 mtr at front side of the proposed building and also elevation of the building etc. Kindly advice do we need to follow these measurements exactly.

Asked on 10/08/13, 7:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

YES, you need to follow the approved measurements and construct your residential house according to the approved plan.


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 5:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now