India  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/03/13, 2:50 am

A CONSUMER FORUM HAS ORDERED TO PAY 15000/- TO COMPLAINANT AND PASSED DECREE THE RESPONDENT WAS NOT AWARE OF IT AND AFTER SOME TIME HE APPROACHED TO STATE FORUM FOR SET aside the state forum ordered to pay 50% to stay the proceedings. in the mean time my advocate expired in a fire accident and i have left with any of the documents. the consumer form issued NBW how to set aside the situation at present it is more than 7 years old case

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search