Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

A CONSUMER FORUM HAS ORDERED TO PAY 15000/- TO COMPLAINANT AND PASSED DECREE THE RESPONDENT WAS NOT AWARE OF IT AND AFTER SOME TIME HE APPROACHED TO STATE FORUM FOR SET aside the state forum ordered to pay 50% to stay the proceedings. in the mean time my advocate expired in a fire accident and i have left with any of the documents. the consumer form issued NBW how to set aside the situation at present it is more than 7 years old case

Hi sir/madam, you don't worry. you have to apply for certified copies from the District Consumer Forum, they will issued a certified copies to you, thereafter you have engage one counsel for your side and he may be recalled the NBW order against you....it is the best way ....best of luck... if any help please call me on mobile phone which is mentioned in the Lawguru.com website ... Kindly click on the LIKE icon. It will be a token of appreciation... by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav, Advocate, Bangalore.

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India

Consumer Law Legal Forms