Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

Dear sir, I booked a byke on 8.10.12. That time the waiting period was 6 months. But till now i didnt get the byke. The dealer responds very badly like they didnt get the load. And now a days they didnt picking ip the phone at all. Can there a legal remedy for this. Please advice

Asked on 8/28/13, 7:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, you can file a consumer complaint with the District Redressal Consumer Forum.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 1:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now