Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I have shop in mall in Mumbai. It was given on rent to some party for 3 years. He vacated shop in one year. Almost 80% shops have vacated as mall management company does not do any activity to increase footfall & they charge high maintenance. I have not paid maintenance since my shop is vacated about four years back.Can I take any legal action against mall management company for putting me in loss as I am not able to rent my premises due to mismanagement & high maintenance charges.

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

04.07.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

There is absolutely no connection whatsoever between the mall management and football. You are only flouting all the rules by earning revenue from leasing your shop in the mall on the one hand, and not paying the maintenance charges to the mall management. No Court will have the time and energy to entertain your case, before you first square up all your dues.

Regards,

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India

Consumer Law Legal Forms