Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

dear sir, some problem about choosing right advocate because i had engage three time advocate on one case in diffrent court but all say on the starting of taking case they full fill all corespondent of ordered by court but still they when court order for send notice to respondent then they could not pay any p f in the court and respondents advocate could not come on the early hearing and also court go on old setteld date but on the couurt date respondent advocate come on the court but our advicate could not come and respondent say that he could not recieved legible documents from court and court order for send fresh document to resppondent , so how can i manage to advocate because i could not know abourt the legal formality in the situation who give direction to advocate , i am suffering or harressing by some advocate who could not do his job honestly. kinldy give me suggession please

Asked on 8/18/13, 10:50 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to be vigilant and watch your interest.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 3:01 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Retaining a good lawyer seems the only option.

Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 4:38 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 8/20/13, 11:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now