India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 7:23 am

Respected sir/madam,

i just want to know that can a person engaged in criminal activity like attempt of murder or any other activity from state of jammu and kashmir be arrested in other parts of india.some people say they cannot be arrested!!is it true ?? and if yes!!!then what about these people commiting crimes in other parts of india????

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search