India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 8:45 am

one women file a wrong case of sexual harassment . police also make this case without any kind of investigation just take testimony of that crook women. i am on a bail .

so help me out how can i resolve this matter as quickly as possible.

To file a complaint against that women in DCP can help?

if yes , then direct me how can i file a complaint in DCP

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search