India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 12:28 am

i have completed my diploma in electrical engineering from june 2008 to june 2011 that is of 3 years from uttarakhand board of technical education,roorkee,india. during my last semester that is 6th sem i have filled the form of UKSEE for higher education that is btech. i was lucky since after exam and councelling i get a government college.i put my fees and documents in the college. the result of my last sem was not out till the date so colleg ask for a affedevide that if i will submit the transfer cerficate and the last sem marksheet in the month of oct 2011 my admission will be considered valid. but i got a back in the subject in the last sem. this back i cleared in next year april 2012 and submitted my other documents then only. simultaneously i was taking education in btech.did my degree will get invalid?? can i appeal in consumer court if my degree get invalid??? can i file a case against college for my entire fees if my degree get invalid???? i am currently studying in final year of btech.....

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search