Legal Question in Elder Law in India

my father have two brother and he is younger on them .some immovable property was acquired by my grand father and made registered only on my two elder uncles except my father.after some time my grand father died,yet whole family was divided after this noone traferred the share of my father named.at present both uncles are tranaferred such land on their wives name due to not share the property.in that situation what i do please provide your opinion . my contact no. 9911548537

my emailid ;sheokantsingh86@gmail.com

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara

Immediately file a suit for partition and injunction. From the facts, you may be able to show that the property was ancestral property and was purchased out of family funds by your grandfather, and it was a benami transaction for benefit of entire family. You will surely get relief in your favor if you have proof of what you say.

You can also contact me personally at contact@vnmlaws.com

+91-9426482371

More Elder Law questions and answers in India