India  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 11:19 am

my father have two brother and he is younger on them .some immovable property was acquired by my grand father and made registered only on my two elder uncles except my father.after some time my grand father died,yet whole family was divided after this noone traferred the share of my father present both uncles are tranaferred such land on their wives name due to not share the that situation what i do please provide your opinion . my contact no. 9911548537

my emailid ;

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search