India  |  Environmental Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/13, 1:10 am

I am living in my own house. In my neighbor plot one factory is running and from which the noise and pollution is affecting our building and hence there is some crack also forming in our house walls. If I asked to stop the running of the factory or change the type of the machines installed in this factory my neighbor refused my request. In this situation can you help me to what action should I take against this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search