India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/13, 4:08 am

Dear sir my sister case is running u/s 125 in family court, for interim relief on a medical application, court has decided 2700/- per month to my sister, it is to be paid till the final disposal of the case & it was decided on 28/5/2013. From the date of this interim order, respondents are not appearing in the court while four dates have been passed, respondentís vakil comes and pays some money to reader and gets next date, now next date is given after 2 months as 12/12/2013.

My question is what to do as they are not appearing & complying the order?


Naresh Sharma

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search