India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 12:31 pm

I gave legal notice to my husband. Now he has come to my terms and conditions. So I want to withdraw the legal notice. What is the procedure. ? His way of withdraw, I dont trust. Pls help me.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/26/13, 7:14 pm by Sudershan Goel

A notice is not required to be withdrawn. If he has agreed to the terms and conditions set by you in notice, the matter should end there.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search