Legal Question in Family Law in India

My husband got married with a muslim girl and he is staying in UAE since last 2 years. He is calling me by using internet phone once in 4-5 months.we don't have his contact number. 5 yrs back He took a home loan for a flat in which i am staying in Noida. But since last 1.5 Yrs no EMI has been paid. If my parents pays the EMI then there are chances that my husband can come later and sell it out. He is having 2 passports ( including 1 Fake passport) but Police is not registering any complain for the same. What can be done for this? If property can be on my name then i can request my parents to pay the EMI (which is almost 95% pending).My both the daughters are less than 5 yrs old. Please guide.

dear client if property is in yr name then only pay the emi. if property is in husbands name then donot pay emi because later he will sell property without yr knowledge. for any legal help call me on 9422611385

ADV PRASAD PATIL

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may file a case of maintenance against your husband and claim rights over the property in which you are living.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India