Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hello Sir, My grandfather has 5 sons and 1 daughter (married). Out of 5 sons, 1st son don't know where he is and the 5th son died. when grandfather died, 3 sons divide the property into 3 by sq.ft ( 900 sq.ft means each 300 like that), for daughter they settled some amount. Out of 3 sons my father has 3 sons(married) and 2 daughters(married on 2001). they are making a plan to sell the house and give them their share. Pls tell me how many shares are there to divide. But as a son I don't wish to sell the property bcoz I have invested money to built this house. My father told me that he never give me my money I have invested when he sell the property. Tell me Sir what can I do?

Thank you

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may need to file a civil suit in the local courts. you may want to engage a local lawyer to pursue your remedies.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India