India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 10:05 pm

i am legally divorced. i am from maharashtra. n my boyfriend from gujrat state. his divorce case is pending in court she is demanding whole property to him. he is separated from 2 years from her wife.we want to marry or want live like as husband n wife but she is not ready to give divorce to him.

in this case can we take benefit about Law lie in relationship?

what is rule n term n condition in this case?

can we will live happily without any crises?

please give me answer as possible as soon

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search