Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hi ,I live in india ,My husbands always suspects and doubts on me .HE checks my phone and checks of each number i call .this is from the day we got married .He abuses me also .Can you please help me what action do i need to take

Asked on 6/18/13, 9:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client u can file domestic violence case against him for mental torture. u can also file police complaint for dowry harassment u/s 498-a of Indian penal code. if u r staying away from him u can claim maintenance u/s 125 of criminal procedure code. for any legal help call me on 9422611385 or mail me on [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 10:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now