India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 10:54 pm

i m married woman, i have a child with another man, we were in love and he wanted kids from me, now he is ignoring the child, doing nothing for child, i want to know what rights my child has on father

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search