Legal Question in Family Law in India

I did my marriage as per arya samaj vidhi on feb 2013. Now me and my husband want to get seperate. How we can do the same? What documents would be required? Would we need to appoint advocate and go through divorce procedure? My marriage is not registered with registrar of marriage.

dear client u cannot ask divorce before completion of one year of the marriage. after one year u both can apply for mutual divorce through common lawyer and registration of marriage is not necessary to ask divorce. yr marriage photos establish yr marriage in the court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385

ADV PRASAD PATIL

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may need a formal decree of divorce passed by the court of competent jurisdiction. It may be better to engage a lawyer who should decide next course of action, including annulment of marriage on the grounds available under law.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India