India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 3:32 am

I have been married as per special marriage act, a week back i am a hindu the girl is a muslim, she is not comfortable with the marriage and is planning to apply for a divorce. My query is how do i protect the property which is in my parents name if there are claims from my wife on that property.

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/21/13, 7:39 am by Sudershan Goel

You may need to prepare your defence only when an action is filed by your wife.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search