Legal Question in Family Law in India

Am married on 27th october 2010 and now i have 10 month old girl baby.My husband is a pshyco and his family members are fraud.I want divorce from him.If i file for a divorce first,i get any monthly payment for my child(he is earning 70,000/month)??

Asked on 10/23/13, 12:21 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is advisable to settle the matter amicably and seek divorce by mutual consent by taking proper alimony. In case your husband does not agree then u can file a petition for maintenance and also seek other legal remedies.

Read more
10/23/13, 12:44 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a petition for divorce and simultaneously 125 CrPC proceedings against him. You may drop in a detailed query at

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
10/23/13, 1:28 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client u can file domestic violence case against husband for mental torture. u can also ask maintenance for u and yr child. u can also file divorce on the ground of cruelty as well as ask huge amount as alimony. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
10/23/13, 10:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now