Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am an ex mil getting a pension of Rs 10000/-Have no other property . MY wife was living away from me from last 11 years she is a teacher having a pat scale of Rs 12000/- And also have property share of her parents worth Rs one core . At present she has send me a legal notice we have two child one son of age 19 and a girl of 13 years

Asked on 6/17/13, 3:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

just reply to that notice by engaging the services of advocate.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now