India  |  Family Law

Mine was a arranged marriage and the wedding was done in temple with relatives and friends but the marriage is not yet registered.My husband is a NRI and he is living abroad and i am living in India.As we both did not know each other well before marriage and after marriage he shows no interest in me and also our marriage is not consummated and also we never lived together and he does not take me abroad.The truth is he was never cruel with me or asked for any dowry only he just ignored me and not interested in the marriage.My family spoke to lawyer and he said i should file Domestic Violence and Cruelty on him and cheating case.I recently came to know that he is no more a NRI and he got a foreign citizenship.In this situation can i file any case against him ?

Answered on: 6/12/13, 4:08 am by uttam Tibrewal

dear client...

yes still you can file against him .. do not delay any further...

for any details mail me at uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com

Attorney address not available

Answered on: 6/12/13, 11:02 am by shiv shakner saini

no need to file a Domestic Violence and Cruelty and cheating case. If you want you may direct go for divorce on the basis of marriage is not consummated and also you never lived together.

if need any hel or free info feel free to call 09587744142

saini law Behind Dainik Bhasker,Old-Ginnani, Bikaner.09587744142,colorfullifes@yahoo.co.in Rajasthan High Court, 334001

Answered on: 6/12/13, 11:04 pm by KarVai Legal Solutions

You can seek legal remedies as per law.

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in Email: karvailegal@yahoo.com Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001