Legal Question in Family Law in India

plz help me hve filled a case of maintanance 125 which was exparte after statement order was passed but later on case was restored now court has called me again for the statement as hve seen in my previous statement some important facts are missing as when i was recording the same the judge was very rude to me lateron bcoz of his continious rude behaviour there was some of his personal reason behind it hve placed a complain against him and the case is transfered but wanna knw that can the opposition party may use the previous statement or i can declare it null/void how should it plz reply

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You should make an honest, complete and truthful statement without any fear and without linking with your previous statement except that there should be no contradiction.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India