India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 1:34 pm

plz help me hve filled a case of maintanance 125 which was exparte after statement order was passed but later on case was restored now court has called me again for the statement as hve seen in my previous statement some important facts are missing as when i was recording the same the judge was very rude to me lateron bcoz of his continious rude behaviour there was some of his personal reason behind it hve placed a complain against him and the case is transfered but wanna knw that can the opposition party may use the previous statement or i can declare it null/void how should it plz reply

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/21/13, 6:52 pm by Sudershan Goel

You should make an honest, complete and truthful statement without any fear and without linking with your previous statement except that there should be no contradiction.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search