Legal Question in Family Law in India

What is the procedure to get the anticipatory bail to safeguard from false complaint of domestic voilance or dowry by wife?? and what are the criteria to get the anticipatory bail?

Asked on 7/21/13, 2:04 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may need to apply to the Sessions Judge of your area for bail u/s 438 of Cr. P. C. A local lawyer may help.

Read more
7/21/13, 3:15 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may consult a lawyer and after going through facts of the case, application can be drafted.

Thanks & regards

Adv Rajiv

Read more
7/21/13, 10:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now