India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 9:51 am

I am in a relationship with a girl for 10 years and we have just planned to marry. However (i feel ashamed to say this) the girl gave me mental tortures many times and we broke up many a times. But the problem is she used to beg pardon (realizing its her mistake) at the last moment and i used to save the relationship.

But everybody has got a breaking point and i feel that if the marriage goes through, then she has nothing to lose, and will start behaving with impudence and haughtiness.

what i want to know is, is there any legal deed or credential (i dont know legal jargon ) in which i can make her sign before the marriage and use it as a trump card for her good behavior. (I know this may sound funny, but only you can realize my plight if you are in my shoes.)

some facts

1) i dont want to actually use it for a divorce or something, but only to make her think twice before she behaves abnormally

2) some of you might be wondering what if i misuse it? see i want to save the relationship, if i had to part i wouldn't have waited 10 years

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search