India  |  Family Law

Myself Reshma from mumbai.i am a divorsee.Divorse was approved before 2 years. My family belives that Ex-husband(Nagesh) was wrong coz he use to torcher me in many ways.Any how I wanted divorse from him & I was sure that he is not a good humanbeing.But recently in Jan2013 I met my Ex-husband(Nagesh) in family function and by solving misunderstanding ,we decided to get married once again.

When I met him in Jan2013 I came to know that he is stucked in missing case of X person. And then in end of Jan2013 I came to know that Ex-husband(Nagesh) is involve in Kidnap&Murder;case of X person.

As already I made my mind to marry him once again I was not knowing how to react. But being a human I was in contact of Ex-husband(Nagesh) till June2013. Now I realised that my 1st divorce decision was correct & coz of my family I disconnected all my contacts with Ex-husband(Nagesh).

Today is 1st Sep2013 still he is calling me on my mobile & office landline. I warn him many times but he is not listening. As I know Ex-husband(Nagesh) very well he can harm me. I am scared … what if he”ll kill me?? Please HELP ME… SUGGEST ME WHAT I CAN DO..!!