Legal Question in Family Law in India

my sister law's family can file dowry case against our family which is not right is there any way by which i can save my family before the case. this will be truly a fraud against us how can i save my family before the case is filled

Asked on 7/09/13, 2:20 am

5 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

You need to seek anticipatory bail.


Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 2:43 am

dear client...........

Ur question is not very clear.........kindly mail me at

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 2:59 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You may consider taking the following steps:

1. Return all dowry articles to her;

2. The husband should start separate living and make efforts for reconciliation.

3. Inform the local police as also the police of her area about all relevant facts, inter-alia, about return of her dowry articles and separate living by the husband;

4. Start sending a reasonable amount to her for maintenance / temporary alimony.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 7:01 am
Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file anticipatory Bail first if any complaint.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 7:09 am

Before FIR you cannot get A.Bail.

better to send your detailed query at my mail.

coz it is not very clear about whom you talking about.

good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 9:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India