Pakistan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 3:24 am

My wife left my home in july 24, 2012. Then her brothers who hace relations with Social criminals(Gamblers) forced me to hand over my daughter to them (brother in law). Then I lodged FIR against them

(brother in law0. they got bail from court. Court has not ordered for recovery of my baby till now (since december 25, 12). Then mu wife got khula from court.

What should i do get my baby (5 years) back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search