India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/13, 7:04 am

I have ancestral property in my name in Maharashtra, i.e., 7/12 extracts are in my name. I want to transfer I am 76 years old and I want to transfer it in my grown up children in my life time. What is the procedure?

SS Tondare

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search