Legal Question in Immigration Law in Philippines

what legal step should we make if the person's name is on hold that he cannot depart from philippine aiport or immigration so he can tour thank you very much

Asked on 7/04/13, 10:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ask for the lifting of the HDO to the court that issued the same.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 5:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now