|  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/13, 12:24 pm

Hi, born in former Yugoslavia. I have entered US illegally in 2000 and was detained by Immigration in LA but was released after 45 days because I have asked for a political asylum. Around 2004 I have lost the fight for my political asylum and ordered to leave the States but I didn't until ICE caught me on 10/16/2007 and was deported to Montenegro after spending 80 days in ICE custody. Now I have some girl who is a US citizen and would like to get married but I don't know if I could get back anymore and how long it would take. I never had any trouble with the authorities while I was in US but I was given a 10 year ban of entering the States. I really love USA and would like to get back but legally this time. If anyone reads this please give me a advise, thank you in advance.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/24/13, 12:32 pm by Caridad Cardinale

Faleminderit qe kontaktove zyren ton. Po te jet martese e vertet, tyja te duhet dy waivers per te kthyer ne amerik. Waiver eshte nje kerkes qe te duhet nga amerika per falje qe ke shkellur ligjet e amerkes dhe ke ndenjur me gjat sec kishe te drejt. Neve kemi me shum se 20 vjet expirijence me waivers dhe kemi shum suksese me to. Ju mendi te kontaktoni zyren ton, Pastor and Associates P.C. me telefon: 248 619 0065 ose ne emial: consultin4u@yahoo.com

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Pastor & Associates, P.C. 525 E. Big Beaver Rd. Suite 206 Troy, MI 48083

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search