Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

My in laws trouble me a lot. My husband is totally dependent on my father-in-law who owns a 5-crore property.They do not pay for any of my personal expenses. I have a 4 yr old daughter. I have to take care of her so I only teach tutions for 2 hrs to bear my personal expenses.Now my father-in-law wants me to leave his house and go without giving me anything.Since my husband is dependent he does not says anything and fears that his father can threw him out if he does not obey. I only want to live in this house for my small daughter.If in case I decide to leave this house, can I claim any compensation .

Setu Niket Curare Legal

If you are living jointly you can claim protection residence and maintainence orders from court under domestic violence act.

Feel free to contact for further assistance.

Kind regards

Setu Niket

Advocate

9873109672

shiv shakner saini saini law

Don't be pressurized by them, ask to your kind husband and discuss with all the situation, D.V. or any other case is not only solution,. Better you try to solve matter amicably, If it doesn't work then go for various option as per the situation.

If need any help free, call me on 09587744142

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in

in your situation, you may go for a complaint under DV Act and seek restraint orders against your in laws restraining them from dispossessing you from the matrimonial home and you may also seek compensation for the mental agony you have gone through.

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You may file a complaint under Domestic Violence Act, and also seek restraining orders from dispossession; from your matrimonial home. You can also seek maintenance for your daughter.

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino & LA, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA