Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

can the property of mother's father be transferred to her son or daughter as per Hindu Succession Act 2005(for Hindus) or under any law for the time-being in

force during her lifetime or after her death?

Asked on 6/11/13, 12:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

The property can be transferred by the mother's father to her son or daughter if the mother's father has gifted his property or Willed it in their name.


Read more
Answered on 6/11/13, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now