India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 7:59 am

Hi Sir ,

My father passed away 2 months back. Now I need to get the property transferred to my mother that includes our residential property + 2 vehicles.

All these things are currently on my father's name. Some people have recommended me to get a Survival certificated created from SDM Office & others have suggested that work can be done other way without involving the survival Certificate.

Need your opinion as I am perplexed between these choices. Please guide for a solution to me query.

Thanks & Regards

Rajat Mahajan

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search