Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

Sir / Madam,

I have purchased a Flat in the year 2006 in Nagpur, but I have not applied for mutation in City Survey Department. Now, I am in process to apply for mutation of said Flat in City Survey Department.

Now, while going through the Sale Deed minutely, I noticed that my Lawyer has done a small mistake in my Registered Sale Deed and mentioned a wrong City Survey Sheet Number in my Sale Deed.

Kindly let me know, how I can correct the City Survey Sheet Number in my registered Sale Deed now, without going for a Correction Deed, I don't know the current address of Seller and he is not in touch with me.

Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

W. Z. Quazi

Mob. No. 9325114432

Email : [email protected]

Asked on 8/30/13, 2:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear W Z Quazi,

You will need to complete the amendment procedure prescribed by the Tehsildar / District Registrar where the Sale Agreement has been registered.


Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 10:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now