Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I have signed a bond amount to 50000INR with a company for 1yr serving-but i quit the company without informing in 3weeks-now i got legal notice from lawyer mentioning me to report or give 50000 as mentioned since I have got training for 3months, I was there only for 21 days exactly-what i need to do- I was never there for 3 months and I got the legal notice from advocate stating that i need to pay 50000 since I got training and three months salary from them, this was not true, I doesnot like the wok culture there even the water was not good there-the only reason for me to quit without telling is i was offered on march but there was no call from them regading my joining, whenver i call them or try reaching them they wil tel no update from higher authorities, I was waiting for their call to join the company, after two months i wa told that i can look for another company if i want don want to wait-i lost 3 months exp by doing nothing and no company wil offer me if i have 3 months gap. so i wanted to join this company in compulsion, using this they reduced my salary and re-offered,. I accepted and joined, while i was there for three weeks i got better offer so i quit without tellin-wa\\help me in this, the company is chasing my legal notices

Asked on 9/15/13, 10:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Repeat query ... already answered ... any further reply only on payment.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now