India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/13, 11:15 pm

A Criminal Case of 2010 has been judged in our favor more than about 18months ago [08/09/2011]; an application for XCA has been applied dated 12.09.2011. The same has been represented with the CAO of the Court; What should I to enable me get a copy of Judgement Copy in a local District Court here in India to enable me take further action (in this case legal eviction of a tenant).

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search