Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

but he is giving only 3 lac, wat shud i do? how do i fight in court???

Asked on 8/11/13, 10:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

As already advised, since your landlord as a builder is interested in redevelopment, tell him / her that they are giving you peanuts (teen laat) as financial compensation to relocate, you should tell the landlord to give you an alternate ownership accommodation of 110 sq.ft. in Santacruz itself.


Read more
Answered on 8/11/13, 10:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now