India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/31/13, 11:39 pm

Dear sir, In our land there are names of sanrakshit kul... And the possession also held by them. They didn't give us the khand(share) from last 30 years as written in paper from the father of the present kul.There is also written and signed that the property is belonged to owner(me) and they(kul) didn't have any right on the land. The 7/12 is on my name... What is the procedure to repossess the land?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search