Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

I have paid a company cheque of certain amount for placement but they terminated me for their personal reasons. How can i get my money back, i was not an employee of them?

Asked on 9/14/13, 4:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Your query sounds strange. If you were not an employee, where is the question of the Company terminating your service. If they have not paid you a penny by way of salary, you should lodge an FIR in the Police station against the Company for recovery of the amount paid by you to the Company.


Read more
9/14/13, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now