Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

sir i m buy house and advance 3.5 lacks but my porbleam is any maore money pay date so late date i m paying so this home cancells so my money not refund this men is talk 10% cancel fee so this is not posibal i m buy home 13 lack & advance pay 3.5 lack so pls refund my money or pls date late i m paying all money is january and my last date is octomber pls help me sir my number is +91 7383786243

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

07.07.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

You have purchased the house for Rs. 13 lakhs and you have already paid Rs. 3.5 lakhs advance to the seller, and agreed that the balance Rs. 9.5 lakhs will be paid and settled by you on or prior to 31.01.2014. But as I understand from your query, the seller insists that you should pay up the balance Rs. 9.5 lakhs by 31.10.2013. You have to decide on what you wish to do and request the seller accordingly. If you cancel the deal, the seller has the right to deduct 10% towards loss of interest on the balance outstanding repayment.

Regards,

dear client........

Once the deal is canceled the seller must return ur money payed as advance..... for any details mail me at uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in

you may approach the court of law.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India