Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

sir i m buy house and advance 3.5 lacks but my porbleam is any maore money pay date so late date i m paying so this home cancells so my money not refund this men is talk 10% cancel fee so this is not posibal i m buy home 13 lack & advance pay 3.5 lack so pls refund my money or pls date late i m paying all money is january and my last date is octomber pls help me sir my number is +91 7383786243

Asked on 7/07/13, 1:18 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You have purchased the house for Rs. 13 lakhs and you have already paid Rs. 3.5 lakhs advance to the seller, and agreed that the balance Rs. 9.5 lakhs will be paid and settled by you on or prior to 31.01.2014. But as I understand from your query, the seller insists that you should pay up the balance Rs. 9.5 lakhs by 31.10.2013. You have to decide on what you wish to do and request the seller accordingly. If you cancel the deal, the seller has the right to deduct 10% towards loss of interest on the balance outstanding repayment.


Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 3:01 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client........

Once the deal is canceled the seller must return ur money payed as advance..... for any details mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 4:15 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may approach the court of law.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 10:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now